Re: [SLE] Re: KAudioCreator - Ogg quality (solved)
  • From: michael norman <michaeltnorman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:43:33 +0100
On Monday 31 July 2006 14:50, Raoul Snyman wrote:
> michael norman wrote:
> > Cannot place file, unable to make directories.
>
> Read your error message! It can't make the directories. Try checking the
> directory permissions where the files are being put.
>
> Raoul.

Thank you. I see now what happened, when I tried to add the q option I must
have messed up some of the other settings. So I restored the default ogg
settings without any additions. That worked so I then added  --quality=6 to
the end and I can now encode to ogg in the quality I want,

Thanks to you and Bruce Marshall for your help.

Mike