Re: [opensuse] Network Manager update for 10.1?
  • From: "Alexander Antoniades" <sanderant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:30:08 -0400
On 7/28/06, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
There are some fixes in the 10.1 codebase which were done for SLED 10,
which we likely could release for 10.1 however.

That would be greatly appreciated. Despite the problems I had
initially, NetworkManager crashing when coming out of suspend when
retrying to connect to a wep network is the last one. When I looked at
reporting this there were a lot of fixes that appeared to address this
that were already fixed in SLED.

Thanks,

Sander