Re: [opensuse] The state of openSUSE
  • From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:47:12 +0200
On Friday 28 July 2006 09.10, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> We try hard - but this is a bit more complex. With our latest update,
> we should be much better already...
>
> Andreas

Hi! COuld anyone tell me where I can find such an update? I had been using the
Yast update system for many versions, but since I installed 10.1 (both OSS
and the boxed version) it's plain... unusable.

The "registered" version refuses to register (keeps comming back to the "enter
activation code" screen" and allways days there are no updates available.

The OSS version sis configure and propose ugrades (including YAST upgrades).
So I did upgrade.... and now the "configure" app just quits and the Yast
Online Update app keeps reloading forever.....

Thierry

--
Le monde est fait d'imbéciles
Qui se battent contre des demeurés