Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to opensuse 10.1
  • From: "Chuck Payne" <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:57:10 -0400
On 7/24/06, Gunnar Håland <gunnar.haland@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am back on my opensuse 10.0
I have tried to install 10.1 at least 5 times, and I have problem with
ZMD, YOU and sound.
Hope that when 10.2 is out, these problem are gone.
I have been with SuSE since 5.2, but 10.1 have been a he..
Gunnar

I have only a problem with ZMB, it keeps saying there is a missing
package, but when I try install that package, it says it's there. I
like the old software(for updates) manager better. And it will not
install from the cd anymore because of this broken package. Oh well.
It's free software.
--
Command, n.:
Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in