Re: [opensuse] (SOLVED)nvidia and ati now back
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:25:20 -0400
On Sunday 23 July 2006 03:19, Christoph Thiel wrote:
[...]
> I'v just tried yum / kyum/yumex on http://www2.ati.com/suse/ and
> didn't experience any problems. Klaus, how did you set up the repo in
> yum? [kyum/yumex just use yum as a backend and don't implement any
> repo handling.]
>

> # cat /etc/yum.repos.d/ati.repo
> [ati]
> name=ati
> type=rpm-md
> baseurl=http://www2.ati.com/suse/
> enabled=1
> #
>

> Regards
> Christoph

Christoph,
It works ok. I replied this weekend to that effect. Turns out the only
problem was an extra space I put in the .mirror file for the url.
Corrected that and all works with KYum/YUM now just like Yast2. Sorry
to have caused so much investigation for an extra space in the mirror
name.

regards,
Lee