Re: [opensuse] nvidia and ati now back
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:28:29 -0400
> and the NVidia repo definitely works.
>
> And actually I think that it's nothing else than a wrong yum setup.
> Please post your config file from from /etc/yum.repos.d.
>
> The repo _does_ provide a filelist.xml.gz [1], what it doesn't allow
> are HTTP directory listings, but yum shouldn't depend on that =>
> Please review your setup.
>
> Andreas Hanke
>
> [1] www2.ati.com/suse/repodata/filelists.xml.gz
=========

Ok, guys thanks and I apologize for all the noise, it was my error not
ATI's or SuSE's. Seems in setting up the mirror, I added a space in
the url that threw things off. Grief, it's like programming in Cobol
with those periods! ;-)

Anyway, thanks for putting up with my whining & rants, but this one was
my bad, it works excellent with KYum/YUM as it does with Yast!

regards,
Lee