Re: [opensuse] The state of openSUSE
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:31:19 +0200
Thomas Hertweck wrote:

*without* an adequate replacement that makes the transition as smooth as
possible for the end user. First getting a solution in place and *then*

radars on the road are added that make speed moving more difficult, but I can't wait to take my car to have an automatic speed adjustment on it (it will probably never have)

there are _real problems_. proprietary software make use at risk for security and data.

don't worry? use Unbutu and voilà. I do worry and use SUSE...

and if you don't worry, why use Linux in the first place, why not Windows (there are many more windows users than Unbutu users, no?)

such discussion are really useless (already very often made...)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net