Re: [opensuse] The state of openSUSE
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:23:50 +0200
Marcus Meissner wrote:

What needs to be done in larger scale work? Linux is at a point where
there is not much work to do to make it working for everyone.

don't think so. depends of what you call "every one". Linux is VERY far from being able to be used by most people I know and the shame is that there is little more we can do :-(

* help msoft against the software piracy?
* have all game programmers use multi OS libraries?

to stay on topic, I don't think debian synaptic is really better than Yast. I see how many users have problems unistalling things in Unbutu...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net