Re: [opensuse] XFCE4
  • From: Daniel Bertolo <daniel.bertolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:41:24 +0200
Hi Chuck

Am Montag, 17. Juli 2006 05:46 schrieb Chuck Payne:
> When will XFCE be a part of base install of OpenSUSE?

This, I don't know. But I usually do a minimal graphical installation and
install XFCE afterwards. Would be great anyway if there are more options to
choose than just GNOME or KDE. For example, I sometimes want to install both
of them. But this can only be achived by doing so afterwards. But adding XFCE
as an install option would be great.

> Also, there use
> to be a pay disc for software that didn't fall under GPL. What is that
> disc now? Is that the Add On Disc?

Yes. And you can also use "non-oss-inst-source" in order to integrate these
packages as installation source.

Yours,
Dani