[opensuse] Cluster and SuSE
  • From: "Yu Safin" <calanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:37:27 -0400
I currently have an application that runs Oracle under one SuSE server
and Java in-house code in another SuSE server.
I was wondering if anybody can suggest a cluster solution so I can
have my Java code duplicated in two+ SuSE servers.
How about Oracle, can I cluster Oracle to run on two+ servers?
I am trying to achieve not only higher availability but also put to
work some hardware servers I have on the floor collecting dust.