Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] REMINDER: openSUSE Status Meeting 2006/07/04 18:00 CET (16:00 GMT)
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:34:45 +0200

- Q&A
- from bgerber: Small memory foot print? I would like to have a
version of SUSE Linux with a small memory installation. I know there
are small memory versions, but I like the whole feel of SUSE Linux
and would like a version to run on old systems. Could this be a
community effort with some assistance from SUSE Developers? Guides
on what to do?

Sorry, I got a call from a client during the IRC Meeting. I had to assist
them. They were in a panic and could not wait. I will post more on this
after I create a wiki page with the proposal/ideas.

may be in this corner?

http://en.opensuse.org/SLICK/BASE_CD_project

jdd
--