Re: [SLE] there should not be a default for paper size?? (was: [SLE] Warning to Americans!)
  • From: JB <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:31:15 -0500
On Sunday 30 April 2006 11:06, Paul W. Abrahams wrote:

> On Saturday 29 April 2006 6:48 pm, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> > I have to admit i fail to see what is so difficult about setting your
> > darn paper size when you set your printer up you get the chance to set
> > that to whatever you want ..
>
> Like many things, it's easy if you have the right knowledge and hard if you
> don't.

So, what does one do to remedy that situation? They become knowledgable.
It's called learning. It's not a difficult thing to learn either, since
there's a big button to push with the pointer that reads 'properties' and
then tabs, one that has 'paper size'. Ignorance *is* bliss, to lazy people.

  • No further messages