Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: "Orn E. Hansen" <orn_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 07:23:54 +0200
Sunnudaginn þann 30 apríl 2006 18:17 skrifaði Paul W. Abrahams:

> I just changed the oil in my Toyota. The fitting on the plug takes a 3/16"
> wrench. Should I buy a new car in order to be able to use my metric
> wrenches to change the oil?

I had the same problem with my SAAB, and it's supposed to be a swedish car.
Fact of the matter is, that the US and GB are the leading nations in the
world. All manufacturers in almost any field, take a frenchsize from them.
Of course we can say "they got it as spoil from German", but that's
irrelevant. While we are wobbling over that the Americans rule the world, we
here in Europe are advancing "retards" and kicking intelligent people in the
groin. That's why intelligent people have been fleeing Europe to the states
or other places for decades (Except for the past 6 years of the Great Nero of
America).

Learn to live with it.

< Previous Next >