Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:02:37 +0100
On Monday 01 May 2006 04:00, Basil Chupin wrote:
> Rob Unsworth wrote:

> >> 4mm?
> >
> > The metric and imperial sizes up to 10mm(3/8") are interchangable, above
> > that there are noticible differences.
> >
> > Australia changed to the metric monetary system in 1966 and the metric
> > measuring system commenced being phased in about two years later. Does
> > that mean we are a superior race.
>
> YES!
>
> AND we have Lill Johnnie as the Prime Miniature!
>
> :-)
>
> Cheers.
>
> --
> I was very heavily into pornography. Then my pornograph broke.

You sure of that are you ...

Johnny 2 jag now jonny 2 tarts wonder what else will come out as johnny 2 ?'s

he's on his bike ..(i am glad to say)

Big FAT Bully boy .thats all he is .

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM