Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:08:53 +0100

> The Sunday 2006-04-30 at 20:55 +0100, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > > You wouldn't need to change overnight. It could be done over years.
> > >
> > > We changed monetary systems in Europe to Euro... think of all those
> > > machines that had to be replaced. It is doable.
> >
> > Just wait until the Euro fails....
> >
> > :-))))))))))
>
> Yea, so we can then switch to pounds instead :-P
>

> - --
> Cheers,
> Carlos Robinson
Aye ,,, ... :-)
Now there's yet another good example of the absolutely brilliant ideas that
run wild on the Internet ... top hole old boy ..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM

< Previous Next >