Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:11:06 +0100

> >> And how many pounds make a dollar? And what is the value of an ounce?
> >>
> >> :-) :-)
> >
> > Well, it's more like how many dollars make a pound, since a pound is
> > worth almost 2 dollars.
> >
> > Greg Wallace
>
> A pound of what is worth almost 2 dollars?
Not enough should be more like 4 or 5 dollards to the pound .... :-) ..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM

< Previous Next >