Re: [SLE] Re: ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently ( more)
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:36:13 +0100
On 30/04/06, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx> [04-30-06 15:26]:
> It's all very sprawling still though :-) I was in Adelaide in 2000/2001
> and it took me all day to walk from one end of the city to the other.
> I tried it once for the hell of it :-))) enjoyable though.

I was impressed by Adelaide. Seemed to be the cleanest and one of the
most eye pleasing cities I had ever visited. Limited exposure, three
days at three different times and all in 1961-2.

Ditto on the people, but didn't care much for 6 o'clock closing in
Melbourne, but the 90 minutes upto was pleasurable.
--

I stayed in a little motel on the other side of the Torrens. There
used to be a brewery just up the road but it was in the process of

To bring this into a SuSE setting....I met a guy over there who was an
IT tech. I got him very interested in Linux :-) I haven't been in
touch for some time but I believe he was looking into setting up SuSE
on some PC's at work :-) this was before I have managed to get a
distro up and running 'full' time and productively rahter than for
play.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay