Re: [SLE] SUSE 10 and qmail
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 13:55:51 +0200

The Monday 2006-05-01 at 09:00 +0300, Inferno mySUSE wrote:

I'm trying to install qmail using a tutorial from qmailrocks.org
Everything went ok until I got to Courier IMAP & IMAP SSL.

I would recommend you start your own thread instead of hijacking one, and worse, one that is going by the dozens of OT... your's will not even be seen.

On top of that, the subject has nothing to do with the problem in his posting. Your problem, dear "Inferno mySUSE" is the configuration of Courier IMAP, not the qmail configuration/installation.

Sandy
--
List replies only please!