Re: [SLE] Conference program for Linux available?
  • From: Tony Nichols <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:13:10 -0400
On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 01:21 +0800, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> I am trying to get avoid as much as possible Windows.
> One of the last programs I have to find is a conference replacement for
> Gotomeeting.com.
>
> Is there something ? It would be perfect, if it would be possible to
> connnect from Windows and from Linux, ...
>

> bye
>
> Ronald Wiplinger

Asterisk (www.asterisk.org) has a conference module and is included on
the 10.0 cd. I use it to connect remote offices to our corporate pbx via
a pri card (analog cards are available too).

t o n y

--
In retrospect, NBC's poor handling of the original series has come to be
considered one of the all-time great media bungles. The executives who