Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 20:01:24 +0100
On 01/05/06, Marlier, Ian <ian.marlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Can I borrow your lives for a bit? I don't risk death nearly often
enough sitting at my desk....

:-)

After crashing a motorcycle at 90mph then not even breaking a
fingernail I don't have many lives left. I (and my family) were also
hit head on by a large lorry which wrote the car off that we were in. I also stepped from behind a parked bus into the path of an oncoming
car that managed to stop within about half an inch of me.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire