Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:42:26 +0100
Ok, now to ask the obvious. Why should a particular country change
its long held, tried and tested method of measurement? Good grief the
Industrial Revolution came about with a myriad of different sizes. Some of these were often so local that moving from one county to
another meant that nuts made, eg. here in Staffordshire would not fit
a bolt made in Warwickshire. Yet the modern world came about despite
this mix and match arena :-)

Leave things as they are, it works.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362