Re: [SLE] text formatting under link icons on SuSE 10.0 desktop
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:33:36 -0400
On Tuesday 02 May 2006 07:42, Gil Weber wrote:
> I don't have an arrow on my desktop link icons on either the 9.3 or
> 10.0 machines. Both are set up the same way (as far as I know). I have
> used custom icons (e.g., for spreadsheets, text documents, etc.), but I
> am still using the default SuSE icons in KDE control center >
> appearance and themes > icons.

Hi Gil,

I remember experiencing some anomalies like this. As it turned out, I'd
upgraded the desktop to the supplementary version but the active theme hadn't
been updated/picked-up automatically. I had to "change" themes for it to pick
up the updated theme. I'd experiment in that area, first. I'm in GNOME right
now, so I can't give you precise navigation steps, but theme selection is
done in one of the modules inside KDE Control Center.

regards,

Carl

< Previous Next >