Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 20:57:43 -0700
On Tuesday 02 May 2006 01:33 pm, Paul W. Abrahams wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 May 2006 11:06 am, Kai Ponte wrote:
> > Wrangling this post back on-topic, I'm curious if the OP was able to set
> > his/her printer correctly. Now that we've determined the world is non-
> > standard, I'm guessing the person should make sure the default paper
> > size is set to whatever the locally accepted version is.
>
> As the original poster, I'll mention again that I posted my comment *after*
> I had solved the problem in the hope of solving a mystery for others (other
> Americans, that is).

Ahh, okay, then. I kind of was always used to setting the locale so I wasn't
surprised to be needing to set A4 as the default paper size for my system.

Enjoy!!

--
kai - www.perfectreign.com

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.

< Previous Next >