Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans! --> stopped
  • From: "LLLActive@xxxxxxx" <LLLActive@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 14:12:56 +0200
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 09:28 +0100, Kevanf1 wrote:
> On 04/05/06, JB <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:09, jrme@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > <snip OT garbage already!>
> >
> > > Yes, I know I'm shouting, but can you all please stop this chattering
> > > nonse. If you want to continue you should move to suse-ot as you are
> > > supposed to do. THIS is a mail-list about SuSE.
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jan Elders
> >
> > Agreed! Get this garbage to the OT list as it should have been after the
> > second e-mail!
> >

> I believe it has been done together with apologies offered by myself
> at least :-) for continuing it.
> --
> I am only human, please forgive me if I make a mistake it is not deliberate.
> PLEASE DON'T drink and drive it's not clever, it's just stupid.
>
> Kevan Farmer
>
> Linux user #373362
>
> Cheslyn Hay
> Staffordshire
> WS6 7HR

Grownups have learnt:
1. to ignore such nuisances without value judgements ...
2. that on the other hand, someone may enjoy them ...
3. to just delete them from the mailbox with a filter ...
4. that censure by moving to OT won't prevent them returning ...
4. that ethical behaviour can't be legislated successfully ...
5. not to feed trolls ...
6. if it returns again, goto 1. ...

;-)

Al