Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans! --> STOP
  • From: "LLLActive@xxxxxxx" <LLLActive@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:37:09 +0200
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 14:12 +0200, LLLActive@xxxxxxx wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 09:28 +0100, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > On 04/05/06, JB <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:09, jrme@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip OT garbage already!>

> > > Agreed! Get this garbage to the OT list as it should have been after the
> > > second e-mail!
> > >

> > I believe it has been done together with apologies offered by myself
> > at least :-) for continuing it.
> > --
> > I am only human, please forgive me if I make a mistake it is not deliberate.
> > PLEASE DON'T drink and drive it's not clever, it's just stupid.
> >
> > Kevan Farmer
> >
> > Linux user #373362
> >
> > Cheslyn Hay
> > Staffordshire
> > WS6 7HR
> >

> Grownups have learnt:
> 1. to ignore such nuisances without value judgements ...
> 2. that on the other hand, someone may enjoy them ...
> 3. to just delete them from the mailbox with a filter ...
> 4. that censure by moving to OT won't prevent them returning ...
> 4. that ethical behaviour can't be legislated successfully ...
> 5. not to feed trolls ...
> 6. if it returns again, goto 1. ...
>
> ;-)
>
> Al

From:
jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
To:
LLLActive@xxxxxxx
Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans! -->
stopped
Date:
Thu, 04 May 2006 14:31:32 +0200
Mailer:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686;
en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060411

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 14:31 +0200, jdd sur free wrote:
> STOP

Yes Sir contrôler- you're welcome Sir, I can hear you loud and clear Sir
- Sorry for being alive Sir - Don't tell the gendarmerie please, Sir
maintenir la sécurité -

;-/