Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans! --> STOP IT PLEASE !!!
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 00:02:01 +0100
On Thursday 04 May 2006 00:52, JB wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:09, jrme@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> <snip OT garbage already!>
>
> > Yes, I know I'm shouting, but can you all please stop this chattering
> > nonse. If you want to continue you should move to suse-ot as you are
> > supposed to do. THIS is a mail-list about SuSE.
> > Thank you.
> >
> > --
> > Jan Elders
>
> Agreed! Get this garbage to the OT list as it should have been after the
> second e-mail!

If you do not want to continue taking a thread then just ignore the thread
dead simple in a decent mail system one click in Kmail and thread is no
longer taken but everything else is ..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM