Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans! --> STOP IT PLEASE !!!
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:40:41 +0100
On Friday 05 May 2006 00:28, JB wrote:
> On Thursday 04 May 2006 18:02, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 May 2006 00:52, JB wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:09, jrme@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip OT garbage already!>

> > > Agreed! Get this garbage to the OT list as it should have been after
> > > the second e-mail!
> >
> > If you do not want to continue taking a thread then just ignore the
> > thread dead simple in a decent mail system one click in Kmail and
> > thread is no longer taken but everything else is ..
>
> Even more dead simple than making one who's wanting to read things 'SuSE'
> on the 'SuSE' list instead of the OT garbage, is for those who want to
> discuss OT matters to PUT THEM ON THE OT LIST.

Get A Lifr will ya .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM