Virtual Resolution Nightmare
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:32:35 -0400
Hey all,

thanks for the help on the fonts question, now I have one more:

I have no clue why, but after running Sax2 to use the 3D Nvidia driver, I
restarted X to see to my horror, VIRTUAL RESOLUTION.....

Please, someone, tell me how to turn this off, and iff possible take away
the ability of it.... I HATE this thing. Moving the mouse around to see the
whole screen is worse than using Windows ME.

Anyone, please, I've been trying and trying and it doesn't have a "knock
this shit off" button.

I tried redoing it and ti said VR wasn't configured. So I sighed relief and
restarted X.

Sure enough it was still there.

Anyone, please, tell me what or how to make this go away.

-Allen