Re: [SWLUG] Re: [SLE] Configuring Apache for php on SuSE 9.3 Pro
  • From: peter <apvx95@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:54:26 +0100
Sorry for replying to my own post, but I've got some more info and didn't want anyone wasting time on the old info.

I ran updatedb and so I've now found libphp4.so. It's in /usr/lib/apach2-prefork

So can anyone tell me what the LoadModule entry ought to look like? Should it be exactly as it is below, or do I have to change it to reflect the library's location on my machine?

Thanks

Peter

peter wrote:

Randy Wyatt wrote:

Isn't a LoadModule Required near the Modules section of httpd.conf ?

I checked for what LoadModule might be required and found:

"LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so"

via Google.

I also checked /var/log/apache2/error_log and found:

"[error] an unknown filter was not added: PHP"

So I did:

"locate libphp4.so"

and got nothing back. I also checked in /usr/lib and /usr/lib/php and sub-directories and couldn't locate it.

According to YaST2 I have every PHP package installed with the exception of the old format packages and:
-devel
-php4-fastcgi
-php4-pgsql
-php4-recode
-php4-servlet

Which all looks OK to me.

Any ideas what's happening here? I don't understand it at all (but that's nothing new for me).

Thanks

Peter