Re: [SLE] Re: [SWLUG] Re: [SLE] Configuring Apache for php on SuSE 9.3 Pro
  • From: Russbucket <russbucket@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:55:49 -0700
On Wednesday 10 May 2006 13:54, you wrote:
> Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> >Then, I'm sorry. I know not what to do next.
>
> Fair enough, Patrick. Thanks for trying to help.
>
> I'll give it a day or two and see if anyone else has any ideas. If not,
> I'll uninstall Apache and PHP and start again from scratch to see if
> that works.
>
> Thanks again
>

> Peter
Peter you don't say if your trying to install from RPMs or compile. I found
the following document somewhat helpful even thought I used RPM's to install.
I have a PHP5, MySQl and Apache2 running but only through localhost at this
time. Still developing my website.

http://www.builderau.com.au/program/0,39024614,39130604,00.htm

Hope this helps you a little.
--