Re: [SLE] Re: [SWLUG] Re: [SLE] Configuring Apache for php on SuSE 9.3 Pro
  • From: peter <apvx95@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:54:31 +0100
Russbucket wrote:

Peter you don't say if your trying to install from RPMs or compile. I found the following document somewhat helpful even thought I used RPM's to install. I have a PHP5, MySQl and Apache2 running but only through localhost at this time. Still developing my website.

http://www.builderau.com.au/program/0,39024614,39130604,00.htm

Hope this helps you a little.

Thanks Russ. I'll look it up.

I'm installing from RPMs via YaST2, by the way. So it should all just work. At the moment I'm favouring doing a complete reinstall of all the bits. I'm not putting any public web sites up on it. I just want it for development purposes.

Peter