SuSE interview Greg Mancusi-Ungaro
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:53:20 +0100
I mentioned an interview with one of the marketing guys from
SuSE/Novell recently. This was in conjunction with ongoing debate
about whether SuSE/Novell are dropping Gnome or not.

Well, read the article yourselves now and make your own minds up. See
if you conclude the same as I did and think that KDE will be dropped
at some point.

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/

The article is on the front page. You may have to scroll down a
little but it's in the center column.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay