Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] Microsoft's hardware donations
  • From: James Watkins <misterwatto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:35:09 +0100
Kevanf1 wrote:

It may be unpalatable to some but I have always found Microsoft
branded hardware to be very good. I've got one of the original
Explorer mice from 10 years ago still working. It's had a lot of use
too. Whereas a Logitech that my wife bought me for Xmas a couple of
years has already died. Logitech were less than helpful when I asked
for help from them too.

Fair point, but have you ever suffered from the 'phantom double-click'? Almost every Microsoft optical mouse I've had has gone this way in the end. Did I just get a dodgy batch or have other people found this?

James.