Re: DVLA's Personalised Registrations
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:39:04 +0100
On Friday 12 May 2006 13:15, Debra Thomas wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> Prior to the release date of the " G " prefix, numbers 1- 20, a request was
> made by the Amateur Radio Enthusiasts Club of Great Britain for DVLA to
> offer their members the option of purchasing their call signs prior to this
> date. DVLA agreed, in principal, as long as there was enough interest.
> Because of the extremely low response to the proposal it was not
> implemented and they were advertised on a first come first served basis.
>
> Subsequently the personalised registration number G6 NJR has already been
> sold.
>
> Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.
>
> Regards
>

> Mrs Debra Thomas
> Marketing Co-ordinator
> DVLA's Personalised Registrations
>
> E&OE

So that means then that someone is actually6 pirating my call sign as i can see no other reason for someone to want g6njr at all

P.Nikolic

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a ****** as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A ****** allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of ******, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being frelled.

Censored in this instance 18:38 Friday 12/05/2006

from GSM

< Previous Next >