Re: [SLE] Re: DVLA's Personalised Registrations (drifting OT)
  • From: Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:46:44 +0200
Peter Nikolic wrote:
On Friday 12 May 2006 13:15, Debra Thomas wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email.

Prior to the release date of the " G " prefix, numbers 1- 20, a request was
made by the Amateur Radio Enthusiasts Club of Great Britain for DVLA to
offer their members the option of purchasing their call signs prior to this
date. DVLA agreed, in principal, as long as there was enough interest.
Because of the extremely low response to the proposal it was not
implemented and they were advertised on a first come first served basis.

So that means then that someone is actually6 pirating my call sign as i can see no other reason for someone to want g6njr at all

It often happens that I doubt that I understand at all what you're talking about, but this time I'm not so sure.

--
Jos van Kan registered Linux user #152704