Re: [SLE] Re: DVLA's Personalised Registrations
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:05:29 +0100
On Friday 12 May 2006 19:12, John Pettigrew wrote:
> In a previous message, Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > So that means then that someone is actually6 pirating my call sign as i
> > can see no other reason for someone to want g6njr at all
>
> Meant for another list?
>
> And, to answer your implied question, I suspect that they're reading that
> plate "Ginger". So the culprit probably has red hair...
>
> John

Yep should not have gotten onto this list not too sure just how it did still
Errrrrrrrrrr slight frell up folks

SRI ..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM

< Previous Next >