starnge mozilla problem with 10.1
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:22:48 +0200
to switch to 10.1, I copied my .mozilla foldeer to the new 10.1 home and adkusted the permissions accordingly.

I have all the usual settings, except two (noticed thus far)

* I have no more the "all/unread" dropdown list in the mail client
* when I clic on an http link in a mail, nothing happen. no windo open

same thing with the old mozilla 1.7.12 copied from the old /opt to the new /opt or with the brand new 1.7.13 just downloaded.

I know there was a .mozilla directory in my home previously. may be there is there a file I had not before and that keep these infos, but setting permissions, I set all the files dates, so I don't know how to correct this.

I have some new mails now that I would not lose

thanks for any idea
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net