Re: [SLE] 10.1
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 18:39:59 +1000
Jerry Feldman wrote:
On Friday 12 May 2006 4:09 pm, Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 5/12/06, Russbucket <russbucket@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the URL?
http://www.novell.com/products/suselinux/pricing_us.html
Yes, that is a 10.1 page, but the North American link to Digital River points to 10.0.
Yep, and apart from that the wording also states that if one lives in, say, Asia you have to click on the button for Europe but when you get there there are no entries for any Asia locations.

In typical Novell manner, the webpage is one big damn mess. Whoever "maintains" (for want of a better word) the site should have a rocket shoved up his/her rectum and set off.

Cheers.

--
I love work. I can sit and watch it for hours.

< Previous Next >