suse10.1 reiserfs installation fails with error
  • From: Don Bedsole <dbedsole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:18:24 -0400
Hi,
I tried three times to install 10.1 with ReiserFS. Each time the installation
failed with an error (-3030 was the error code I think). I installed with
XFS instead for my / and /home partitions and everything worked fine. I was
thinking of reporting this as a bug, but wanted to get input from the list
first. Has anyone else had this problem?

10.1 install using:
All six cds for Intel x86 32 bit architecture
Hp pavilion 7955
786 meg. ram
40 GB Western Digital Harddrive
Pentium 4 processor 1.5 Ghz

The installation failed each time after the installer had begun to write the
partitions. Thank you.

  • No further messages