Permanant bridge
  • From: "Drew Burchett" <DrewB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:24:13 -0500
I have created a bridge on two Ethernet interfaces using the brctl
commands. Everything works perfectly except that when the machine gets
rebooted, the bridge goes away. What do I need to do to make this
bridge permanent?

Drew Burchett

United Systems & Software

http://www.united-systems.com

Phone: (270)527-3293

Fax: (270)527-3132

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner and is believed to be clean.