Re: [SLE] ip changing
  • From: Hans Krueger <hanskrueger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:53:46 -0400
Carl Hartung wrote:
On Wednesday 17 May 2006 08:30, Hans Krueger wrote:
any body else having this my 10.1 box will change it's ip from set ip to
dynamic
all by it self
strange

Hi Hans,

I haven't seen this on my system. Then again, nothing's caused me to take a look at it. How did the problem come to your attention?

Carl

how you been
I'm setting a new web,ftp,e-mail server and using static ip
I go to login from another machine or do any thing and it's not their
set in front of it and check it's ip and it's change all by it's self
it's not tied to the out side world yet
ghost I guess
I never run into this new to me

--