Re: [SLE] where to find these packages? Novell website said they are part of 10.0 but not on my discs
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:28:25 -0400
On Wednesday 17 May 2006 11:12, you wrote:
> the wiki gives the most usable mirrors
> jdd

Addendum to All,

I am alternating between 10.0 and 10.1 discussions and getting thoroughly
confused in the process. :-)

The retail equivalent of 10.0 cannot be downloaded from the net, we all agree.
But Zhang Weiwu asked about OSS packages that apparently aren't included on
the 5 CD images... but they /are/ available on the DVD. They are also
available at the OSS ftp installation sources provided by you, Ken and
others. Unfortunately, I'd lost my text "snippet" containing the links.

So, thanks for bringing both me and Zhang Weiwu up to speed!

Carl