Re: [SLE] Software updater
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:58:26 +0200
Carl Hartung wrote:
On Thursday 18 May 2006 02:50, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
Under "Base system" below, what mirror do you use there ?

Hi Erik,

Here's the one I use:

ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/suse/i386/update/10.1

If you do some exploring, you might be able find an equivalent that is nearer to you.

Hai Carl, and thanks again. Yes I too think, that I can find a mirror.

I'll reinstall 10.1 here, as I have too little space on the HDD.

I was a bit put off at the start with the new updates system syncing 'hiccup,' but getting through it was definitely worth the time. I'm very pleased with the 'fit and finish' of this release.

regards,

Carl

It indeed sound nice, and as I can benefit from Your experiences, I think it will be the same "fit and finish" here.
I'll keep you informed.

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Jakobsen