Re: [SLE] where to find these packages? Novell website said they are part of 10.0 but not on my discs
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:54:59 +1000
Jerry Feldman wrote:
On Thursday 18 May 2006 1:29 am, Basil Chupin wrote:
OK, tell me where on www.novell.com can I find the entry to the above?

In fact, where does it even mention that 10.1 is available for download?
From that page click on Products & Solutions/SuSE Linux
http://www.novell.com/products/suselinux/
On the right hand side you will see:
Pre-Order SUSE
Linux 10.1 Today!

The 'discussion' is about the ability to DOWNLOAD the ISOs and not pre-ordering 10.1.

I cannot see anywhere that it states on the Novell home page that 10.1 is now available for downloading - not even the great PR machine mentions anything about this in the blurb on the sidepanel (RH).

Cheers.

--
All answers questioned here.

< Previous Next >