Re: [SLE] Retail SUSE vs OpenSUSE
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:49:15 +0100
On 17/05/06, steve <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are there any problems with java and other non opensource stuff? Like it took
me several hours to download the rest of the non free license stuff from
packman for 10.0. And even then it wasn't complete. In the end I wish I'd
waited for the retail version with all the time I'd wasted.

Just another 0.02 Euros.
Steve.

Hasn't Java just gone open source? Or is that a part of it?

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire