Re: [SLE] [10.1] Planar PNR19 LCD
  • From: Greg <devosc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:47:43 -0500
Hiya, I've attached the xorg.conf as local.xorg.conf and below are the
settings I previously saw when having 10.0 installed.

From looking at local.xorg.conf looks like that because during the
monitor configuration stage of the install that the system croaked
(blank screen short white line etc) and need a hard reboot that the
xorg.conf never got updated at all, i.e. tons of devices and screens
still in the file etc (compared to xorg.conf.install)

Hmm ..... Not sure now...

The monitor is a PL1910M-BK.

When I previously installed suse 10.0 i386, I then noted down the info
that YaST2/SaX2 provided:

Card:
Intel 915 G

Monitor
PNR PLANARPL1910M

1280x1024 (SXGA)
16.7 24 Bit

Diagonal 19"
Aspect Ratio 5/4
X Axis 370
Y Axis 300

Freq
H 30-80 KHz
V 50 -75 Hz

At the moment the display is defaulting to TTP Monitor 15" which
although seems ok, the scrolling aspect doesnt seem quite right. And I
cant seem to change/specify anything about monitor because when
testing the settings I have to reboot the machine as it wont save or
cancel correctly.

G.

On 5/17/06, Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 17 May 2006 21:28, Greg wrote:
> I'll send xorg.conf tommorrow.

While you're at it, include the 10.0 SaX2 info again... my trigger-happy
'delete' key finger has struck again! ;-)

Carl