Setup DUN networking on Suse 10.1 to Netzero
  • From: Rich3800 <Rich3800@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 02:26:20 -0400
Hi, everybody.

I'm trying to setup DUN dialup on a machine running Suse 10.1 to a Netzero account using a USB cable attached to a LG VX7000 phone. During setup, the phone is discovered as a CDMA USB modem. The modem device is /dev/modem. Netzero is in the list of supported ISPs. The kernel messages in the Internet Connection test logs say: "ifstatus-ppp: interface modem0 is down". The Internet Connection Test says "Failure". How can I bring the interface modem0 up?

  • No further messages