Re: [SLE] Permanant bridge
  • From: Rui Santos <rsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:51:43 +0100

Darryl Gregorash wrote:
> On 18/05/06 10:17, Per Jessen wrote:
>
>> /Per Jessen, Z├╝rich
>> PS: sometimes I leave out the exact details - after all, it's a
>> learning exercise, so if I gave away the answers right away,
>> well .... :-)
>>

> But already you're too late; Rui Santos as you can see has already
> stolen the entire jar of cookies =-O

Ok. I assume I interpreted the first email on this thread the wrong way.
I Thought Drew Burchet had a problem he couldn't solve and wanted to if
someone had a script already made... sorry for that...
Anyway, The script I provided is far from perfect... for instance: smbd
starts first than setbridge on SuSE10.0, wich causes problems to samba.
There should be others...
It can, and should, be evolved.

--
Rui Santos
http://www.ruisantos.com/

They that would give up essential liberty for
temporary safety deserve neither one of them.

< Previous Next >