Re: [SLE] Please help me unsubscribe
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:32:25 +0100
On 19/05/06, Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 18 May 2006 07:05, Jim Kroger wrote:
> I swear, I have followed the instructions exactly, a few times, and I am
> still subscribed. I can't find any place on the web site that indicates how
> I can contact somebody for help. Can anybody help me unsubscribe?

You would do better to email such questions to

suse-linux-e-owner@xxxxxxxx

as he is the only one who can actually do something about it

Agreed. It is rare for other members to be able to unsubscribe a
fellow list member on any mailing list. If we could do that then it
would be possible to unsubscribe anybody at the drop of a hat or a
wrongly spoken word. You'll only be able to do it using your own
e-mail address or through the list admin. Sorry :-(

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire