Re: [SLE] [10.1] Planar PNR19 LCD
  • From: Greg <devosc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:08:39 -0500
Hi Carl,

Tried the experiments above and ended up doing #3 the contents of that file is:

Chip: 0 is -> Intel 915 G 00:02:0 0x8086 0x2582 PCI i810

Something that I didnt mention before, is that when texting the
monitor settings in sax2 is that it is not possible to adjust the
screen, i.e. clicking on the arrows that move the screen around or
shrinks or expands it do not work. And then clicking either save or
cancel gives that blank screen which then Ctrl+Alt+BkSpace does not
work, it just hangs and have to hard reboot.

I decided to force the monitor settings by not clicking test, but to
save straight away. This seemedly worked, however other problems arise
such as not being able to logout or shutdown or get to init 3.

I'm wondering now whether there has been a change in 10.1 such that it
can no longer handle this particular graphic adapter or something,
e.g. why wont the arrows adjusters work when testing the monitor etc

G.